ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

CWU too quiet on the 4 Pillars agreement

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

CWU too quiet on the 4 Pillars agreement

Post by arnold cheshire »

smok3y666 wrote:
elteleltel wrote:Someone was seen running on my round whilst I was day off .Despite the Union telling us " do the job properly" I despair
Welcome to RM
that's regular now
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

CWU too quiet on the 4 Pillars agreement

Post by robbertwhitton »

smok3y666 wrote:
elteleltel wrote:Someone was seen running on my round whilst I was day off .Despite the Union telling us " do the job properly" I despair
Welcome to RM
Well some simply can’t help themselves,they simply can’t do things at a leisurely calm and
Controlled
pace,they are constantly on edge and have to do things as quick as possible then get back and be a nuisance,and we’re left to ponder and shake our heads in disbelief at all the moaning that goes on with more lapsing etc,with comments such as “have we learnt nothing “?