Think most accidents are now called near misses accidents are not allowed in rm world.Brandy wrote:Years ago if you had any sort of accident at work,you would have to fill in the accident book,thats when RM cared about their staff,how times change. Now its all about money,and woe betide any postie who has an accident.bikermom wrote:sorry to hear you also had previous problems, hope there was a better outcome for you , thanks for the support, its a lonley place to be at , I don't even want to go back to work now , I love my round and customers .
I really hope it all works out for you.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
ERICA accident report advice .
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male