ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Sick Absence

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Smith1212
Posts: 161
Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
Gender: Male

Sick Absence

Post by Smith1212 »

I've gone sick today but only been working RM 7 months I've been told to have 2-3 days with sickness bug but I'm not gonna be paid could I take 3 days off one of the weeks I've booked off that I don't really need just spare week I had to us any info be great
!LivingTheDream!
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 21
Joined: 04 Mar 2019, 10:24
Gender: Male

Sick Absence

Post by !LivingTheDream! »

Since handing my notice in along with sick note last saturday I've not had 1 call, text, letter from the Dom's.

Am i thinking that them harassing me back to work was for their own personal gain ? A bonus of some sort ?

I did notice the job was re advertised from monday so don't know if that's just to replace me or if 1 or all the 3 other new starter's quit aswell !