But I don’t know my start times
I guess it changes every day because the full timers finishing time changes every day
Seems crazy to me
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Start time on sheet for saturday
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Start time on sheet for saturday
Madness!
Personally, I'd get hold of the manager and say look, I'm confused about my start times, can you give me them in writing. If he can't, tell him to find out who can. Don't be fobbed off. See union if you have top. You can't go on not knowing what time you are meant to start.
Personally, I'd get hold of the manager and say look, I'm confused about my start times, can you give me them in writing. If he can't, tell him to find out who can. Don't be fobbed off. See union if you have top. You can't go on not knowing what time you are meant to start.
-
jd9442
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
- Gender: Male
Start time on sheet for saturday
Should I have the same start time every day?
What if they say it’s djfferent every day and to check the sheet the day before, which they have said
What if they say it’s djfferent every day and to check the sheet the day before, which they have said
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Start time on sheet for saturday
If it's longs and shorts, you might have a different start time on certain days of the week. But it should be the same every week. If they want to change your start times they have to give you reasonable notice. You can't be expected to find out your start time for the next day by looking at a sheet. You might have to organise a lift, use public transport, or give your other half a lift to work.
Most in my office have a start time mon - fri and go in earlier on a saturday. All part timers including me start at 9 and 8 on a saturday. They can ask me to go in early at any time but I can say sorry no it's not convenient. They can change my start times but must give me reasonable notice, say a week.
Most in my office have a start time mon - fri and go in earlier on a saturday. All part timers including me start at 9 and 8 on a saturday. They can ask me to go in early at any time but I can say sorry no it's not convenient. They can change my start times but must give me reasonable notice, say a week.