Indeed, I wouldn't say that a postperson is an essential service.deltaforce wrote:And those in essential services.
No doubt though, if someone refuses the flu jab, and ends up going off sick with the flu, they will end up getting conducted...
Indeed, I wouldn't say that a postperson is an essential service.deltaforce wrote:And those in essential services.
Conduct if you use a voucher which only protects the preceding strains when there are 70+ Flu virus strains?k979aaa wrote:an A/Michigan/45/2015 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus;
an A/Singapore/INFIMH-16-0019/2016 (H3N2)-like virus;
a B/Colorado/06/2017-like virus (B/Victoria/2/87 lineage); and
a B/Phuket/3073/2013-like virus (B/Yamagata/16/88 lineage).
These strains of the virus are in the vaccine this year 2018
here is the link https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ber_18.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Blameworthy sick now don't give idiots ideas!Bahia Feliz wrote:If you go sick with flu and you haven't had the jab they might say it's your own fault (a blameworthy)
Yes I'm sure somebody not getting their figurine weekly equates to an essential service.greengiant wrote:Indeed, I wouldn't say that a postperson is an essential service.deltaforce wrote:And those in essential services.
No doubt though, if someone refuses the flu jab, and ends up going off sick with the flu, they will end up getting conducted...
Refuses it?! It ain't mandatorygreengiant wrote:Indeed, I wouldn't say that a postperson is an essential service.deltaforce wrote:And those in essential services.
No doubt though, if someone refuses the flu jab, and ends up going off sick with the flu, they will end up getting conducted...
You get a sore arm for a day or two other than that biggest bonus is I will not spread the virus or suffer the worst of it and can help those who don't understand why it is not a problem unless you have an allergy to it or it's contents but it is not the panacea for curing sickness in Royal Mail only a change in culture will do that!postietom wrote:It's quite obviously not for our benefit but theirs, they don't want people off sick!
I won't be having it; virtually everybody I know that has had it has said it make them feel like crap.
it can make you feel like shite, I,ve had it for the past 10 yrs. sometimes its a sore arm sometimes its borderline heavy cold symptoms that lasts a day or two, but its a mile better than full blown flu.postietom wrote:It's quite obviously not for our benefit but theirs, they don't want people off sick!
I won't be having it; virtually everybody I know that has had it has said it make them feel like crap.
it is for their benefit. the rep says its cheaper for them to pay for flu jabs for everybody than to have hundreds/thousands on the sick with flu.postietom wrote:It's quite obviously not for our benefit but theirs, they don't want people off sick!
I won't be having it; virtually everybody I know that has had it has said it make them feel like crap.
What if you go sick with the flu and you have had the jab?Bahia Feliz wrote:If you go sick with flu and you haven't had the jab they might say it's your own fault (a blameworthy)
That's all very well but no mention of the most serious strain ….Man fluThese strains of the virus are in the vaccine this year 2018 :
A/Michigan/45/2015 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus;
an A/Singapore/INFIMH-16-0019/2016 (H3N2)-like virus;
a B/Colorado/06/2017-like virus (B/Victoria/2/87 lineage); and
a B/Phuket/3073/2013-like virus (B/Yamagata/16/88 lineage).