ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

start and finish times for all contracts.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
crimson king
Posts: 783
Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
Gender: Male

start and finish times for all contracts.

Post by crimson king »

postietom wrote:
crimson king wrote:
NewPostieUK wrote:To be fair to the op, even if the times are on the sign in sheet, they are probably wrong. They are in my office.
Very true, my start time varies from 8.55, 9.05, 10.10 and 10.25 on the signing in sheet on any given day. It never says 9.30, my actual start time. I just cross out whatever's there and scribble in my actual start time. That's my first job of the day, every day. Because I'm pedantic like that.
10.25? Christ! Is there anybody that actually starts at that time in your office? Even on light days that would make finish somewhere in the region of 4 in our office. 5 or 6 on heavy days!
I have no idea if some poor sod starts at that time, probably not I would have thought, but have seen it as my supposed start time on the signing in sheet. Yesterday it was six thirty, just for a random change.
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.