ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

D2D

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Chewster
Posts: 527
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
Gender: Male

D2D

Post by Chewster »

In our office the town duties do 1/5th of d2d every day monday-friday. The rurals generally through them all up on monday or over monday and tuesday if time is a bit tight on monday, and just take where we're going
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

D2D

Post by CPTNemoUK »

I normally do the correct days d2ds. But on Monday I put Saturdays in and take where I'm going and complete over the week. Unless I'm off Saturday and I leave it for the cover to do.