SHINGO is another pathetic business "theory" like WCM linked to a dodgy right-wing Republican businessman/institute in America this time. It has nothing to do with addressing the toxic workplace environment.
It's good to see the business learns from its expensive mistakes.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
S H I N G L E
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
S H I N G L E
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
S H I N G L E
Yep, its World Class mail in all but name. The emperor is naked, but don't tell him.


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
thehappyones
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 306
- Joined: 08 Nov 2007, 11:42
- Gender: Male
S H I N G L E
Well its coming soon...Glasgow & Jubilee to kick start it on the 24th
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
S H I N G L E
Feck sake...
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=shing ... e&ie=UTF-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=shing ... e&ie=UTF-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
S H I N G L E
Wow, what a paradigm shift this Shinto is. I never thought about business in that way. Lead with humility - Does that involve listening to staff?
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
S H I N G L E
Take ownership of your walk. If you fail to complete then Hara Kiri is the only honorable exit. f***ing Toyota noisy uncomfortable tin cans anyway , but back to Okinawa not really a modern way forward even with 100% more spears ,it didn't end well for many of the participants.
Bye
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
S H I N G L E
More corporate bullshit beware the axe will fall upon your head before management!
-
thehappyones
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 306
- Joined: 08 Nov 2007, 11:42
- Gender: Male
S H I N G L E
well apparently The Union know feck all about it so ,we have been told not to take part!!!
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.