ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
my bundle (national minimum wage increase)
-
scmtex73
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 22 Nov 2016, 11:00
- Gender: Male
my bundle (national minimum wage increase)
spend will change once pay rise goes through
-
Speccyred
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 02 Jul 2017, 13:55
- Gender: Male
my bundle (national minimum wage increase)
I’m part time and my spend before the decrease was £70 so why wouldn’t I be able to purchase a car?scmtex73 wrote:spend will change once pay rise goes through
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
my bundle (national minimum wage increase)
Meandering off topic a little I know, but didn't want to start a new one and a search with the word bundle in it yielded a lot of results as you can imagine...
...but, does anyone know roughly how long this my bundle process takes? I ordered/chose two sonos speakers on Sunday and have had a couple of emails that talk about election processes etc but nothing really to hint at what happens next. I'm not impatient, just curious as to whether it's weeks or months. Okay, dammit, you got me,I'm impatient
I know nothing's definitive and stuff can be held up for all sorts of reasons, but was just wondering, on average, how long people have had to wait from ordering to getting their mitts on their technology goodies.
...but, does anyone know roughly how long this my bundle process takes? I ordered/chose two sonos speakers on Sunday and have had a couple of emails that talk about election processes etc but nothing really to hint at what happens next. I'm not impatient, just curious as to whether it's weeks or months. Okay, dammit, you got me,I'm impatient
I know nothing's definitive and stuff can be held up for all sorts of reasons, but was just wondering, on average, how long people have had to wait from ordering to getting their mitts on their technology goodies.
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
rick12979
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 19 Jul 2012, 10:01
- Gender: Male
my bundle (national minimum wage increase)
I spoke to them about this. You have a 14 cooling off period in case you change your mind. After this, they’ll process the order and it’ll be 3-4 weeks in total from the order date.crimson king wrote:Meandering off topic a little I know, but didn't want to start a new one and a search with the word bundle in it yielded a lot of results as you can imagine...
...but, does anyone know roughly how long this my bundle process takes? I ordered/chose two sonos speakers on Sunday and have had a couple of emails that talk about election processes etc but nothing really to hint at what happens next. I'm not impatient, just curious as to whether it's weeks or months. Okay, dammit, you got me,I'm impatient![]()
I know nothing's definitive and stuff can be held up for all sorts of reasons, but was just wondering, on average, how long people have had to wait from ordering to getting their mitts on their technology goodies.
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
my bundle (national minimum wage increase)
Thanks, Rick
About six weeks then. Quite a long time, but good job I'm not impatient
Something to look forward to anyway. Thanks again.
About six weeks then. Quite a long time, but good job I'm not impatient
Something to look forward to anyway. Thanks again.
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.