ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Vote prediction
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Vote prediction
Is there any result that would cause resignations within the CWU heirarchy.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Vote prediction
Would doubt it.Lincox wrote:Is there any result that would cause resignations within the CWU heirarchy.
-
LaggyBand
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
- Gender: Male
Vote prediction
80% turnout, 70% No.
I’m not justifying it :)
I’m not justifying it :)
-
Martin Walsh
- Posts: 4276
- Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 20:12
- Location: neverland
Vote prediction
I predict around 50% and around 90% yes vote. I don’t think I will be far wrong !
-
tommyrep
- Posts: 561
- Joined: 28 Feb 2012, 21:57
- Gender: Male
Vote prediction
I agree. Most members do not know about that. Short term gain for long term pain. Hoodwinked again by clever use of the English word. The vote prediction only spells turmoil to come.hans solo wrote:wont matter as when the s**t hits the fan (and it will) offices will be out on unofficial action all over
and remember this their is also a no strike but mediation clause in agreement read the small print
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6702
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Vote prediction
68% turnout 58% Yes
-
hammer69
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 01 Mar 2010, 14:39
- Gender: Male
Vote prediction
57% turnout, 71% yes vote
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Vote prediction
I've gone for 87% yes 51% turnout on the other thread so I'll stick with that. Scarily close to yours though.dingo wrote:I predict around 50% and around 90% yes vote. I don’t think I will be far wrong !
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
kookoo32
- Posts: 187
- Joined: 10 Oct 2008, 20:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: scotland
Vote prediction
71% turnout and 78% Yes vote. Unfortunately.
-
Aquarius
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 148
- Joined: 20 Apr 2008, 11:40
Vote prediction
Mystic Meg says 64% turnout and 59% yes vote 
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Vote prediction
Only equates to 45% of the total membership. Hardly a ringing endorsement, and nothing that will strike fear in the hearts of Madam Greene & Co.dingo wrote:I predict around 50% and around 90% yes vote. I don’t think I will be far wrong !
-
Martin Walsh
- Posts: 4276
- Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 20:12
- Location: neverland
Vote prediction
Lincox wrote:Only equates to 45% of the total membership. Hardly a ringing endorsement, and nothing that will strike fear in the hearts of Madam Greene & Co.dingo wrote:I predict around 50% and around 90% yes vote. I don’t think I will be far wrong !
Every Agreement I have know following a strike ballot has had a lower turn out than a strike ballot.
Don’t worry Royal Mail got the message with the 89.1% and won’t want another dispute any time soon.
Now we have got to win the peace and ensure that we get the best out of the word on the agreement.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Vote prediction
40% turnout 45% yes for endorsement of the agreement 40% No against this kick the can down the road agreement and 15% either put a turd in the post with it scrawled all over it or voted for both or lets just blame the 60% who did not vote!
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
Vote prediction
65% turnout, 73% yes.
I've sensed a lot of apathy with a few adamant NO voters. I suspect many NO voters just won't bother voting. I'm not certain how the CWU's pushing to vote YES has gone but I suspect it just spread more disinterest.
I've sensed a lot of apathy with a few adamant NO voters. I suspect many NO voters just won't bother voting. I'm not certain how the CWU's pushing to vote YES has gone but I suspect it just spread more disinterest.