Pride is the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins. It's also the most boring of the seven, it's even more boring than Vainglory and Acedia which didn't make the cut.
Any news yet ?, thought the NO vote had gone through when the shares had dropped but sadly NO
Hope the carrot dangling by RM doesn't get the YES vote through
fishtank wrote:Now if you want.
87% Yes on a 51% turnout.
It's just a punt but it won't be far off.
Wednesday night maybe Thursday morning for the real result.
I wonder what will happen now with regards to them saying part timers will get the contracted hours they actually work, or will it be brushed under the carpet as usual
NWpostie wrote:Gutted, I voted no, 55% turnout is pitiful, the other 45% are apathetic and deserves the fisting they're going to get.
A bit over the top I think. Maybe they wanted the yes vote and obviously thought it was a formality.
Remember seeing all the reps coming out of the meetings and it was all claps and cheers so really what do you
expect the result to be?
NWpostie wrote:Gutted, I voted no, 55% turnout is pitiful, the other 45% are apathetic and deserves the fisting they're going to get.
Maybe the non voters didn't want a No vote just as much as they didn't want a s**t agreement.
If we're going to get screwed over by this deal the blame lies with the deal itself and those who negotiated it not with the members who were left with a very poor choice to make.
I voted No but I'm smart enough to realise that a rejection of this agreement would have left us in a very bad place. Perhaps a worse place than we are now. I voted No as a selfish act because I knew it was an act without consequence. If I thought it would have been close I may not have voted at all. The thought of sending these same negotiators back to the table in a half-hearted attempt to secure more concessions would have sent a shiver down my spine.