Have a look in downloads under footwear reimbursement flowchartcrimson king wrote:I'm getting the most incredible heel pains from the RM trainers at the moment, which I'm trying to wear more as the magnum shoes I was issued are losing their tread after two months and I'm trying to save them for the slippery months...postslippete wrote:I dont blame posties wearing their own footwear because the last shoes I wore that were provided from Royal Mail (black Doc Marten boots) almost crippled me.
Hobbling towards end of today, thank Christ for a day off tomorrow. Am following this thread with interest...is there a link to this £30 thingy?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Buying own footwear
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male