ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Christmas Bonus

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Christmas Bonus

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

donein wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:No Christmas agreement yet, so every answer is speculative. However, I expect it to remain the same as in previous years.

I also half expect a "bung" to not strike before Christmas as well.
do you get the bonus if you are on sick leave (poor me) :neutral:
Yes - unless your pay is reduced or stopped.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.