ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
"Excellent career development opportunities" ???
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
"Excellent career development opportunities" ???
22 out of 26 Where did I go wrong?
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
"Excellent career development opportunities" ???
I could have posted 26 out of 26 to complete my test for becoming a manger by having the ability to tell liesrehabron wrote:22 out of 26 Where did I go wrong?
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
"Excellent career development opportunities" ???
Still struggling to understand who/what is my 'team'.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
"Excellent career development opportunities" ???
13 questions with three possibilities for each suggests those answers are a 0, 1 or 2 up to a maximum of 26.rehabron wrote:22 out of 26 Where did I go wrong?
In hindsight I think I didn't get the maximum because I honestly answered a 'I would', a 1, rather than 'I am keen to', a 2, for some of the questions.
And that just shows the futility of such an exercise. We all have a good idea of the answers they are seeking, the least honest offer those answers accordingly, the recruitment process might or might not find then out what we are or are not each capable of, they then appoint who they see fit and then, well we all know the consequences.