ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Mental Health issues

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
mudmonster
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 107
Joined: 28 Apr 2010, 15:32
Gender: Male

Mental Health issues

Post by mudmonster »

Brandy wrote:This is exactly what I have been saying for a long time,what does this constant bullying and intimidation by RM managers do to your mental health? I know it was effecting me,but I was lucky to be able to walk away others are not so lucky.
It makes me so angry,when you keep hearing about how RM are concerned about their peoples mental health,they couldnt give a toss,just making out how much they care,makes them look the total liars that they are.

It's not just the managers who do B&H ( fellow workers can be just as bad) I walked away too, but I do agree with you that RM managers don't care and just hope it goes away!!!!!
Mobey
Posts: 291
Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
Gender: Male

Mental Health issues

Post by Mobey »

Guys and girls, if you're struggling.

116 123, is the Samaritans number

People do care and do listen


If someone threatens suicide, listen to them and support them. Be open and don't judge.

It takes a lot of courage and bravery to admit you're struggling, man or woman but especially men.