ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Collections

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Interested-seeker
Posts: 442
Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
Gender: Female

Collections

Post by Interested-seeker »

loverman shabba wrote:try not to fall asleep whilst doing very little and enjoy your delivery supplement :hmmmm
Hi, well I am also doing deliveries beforehand...
Interested-seeker
Posts: 442
Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
Gender: Female

Collections

Post by Interested-seeker »

CPTNemoUK wrote:
Interested-seeker wrote:
CPTNemoUK wrote:Try and keep a system in the back of the van don't just chuck it all in the back keep it organised.
Thanks, I am trying to do that but failing...apparently I have the heaviest collection route and I have received less training than standard. Will see how it goes today, hopefully better.
After so long you will get a genral idea what you get from firms, so it becomes second nature. Has for training i got shown round once with somebody on a friday. So on the monday when i did it by myself (after a weekend of drinking and forgetting what i was shown :oops: ). only to get the nice suprise of not being told about the firms that was closed on the friday and the satnav on the pda taking me to the total wrong place :arrrghhh the joys lol
Oh dear, sounds almost as bad as my first day on my own! Thankfully, I remembered the route. I did have the satnav on just incase, but didn't follow it as I knew that it was way off!!

Cool, yes looking forward to the whole routine becoming automatic and second nature for me.