I know someone who got one by mistake, was supposed to be temporary FT but went through as permanent, RM tried to revert it back but the person kept it in the end as it's a done deal when you have a contract.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Hourly rate
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Hourly rate
You gave back a FT contract?
I know someone who got one by mistake, was supposed to be temporary FT but went through as permanent, RM tried to revert it back but the person kept it in the end as it's a done deal when you have a contract.
I know someone who got one by mistake, was supposed to be temporary FT but went through as permanent, RM tried to revert it back but the person kept it in the end as it's a done deal when you have a contract.