ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
My Bundle order pending
-
James2683
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 10:33
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
That's all I keep getting wait a week and another week!! I just want my items! they said to me hopefully by the 23rd November it will be next year at this rate!
-
James2683
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 10:33
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
CAMPINGBLUNDERER wrote:Just spoke to them , confirmed my order number was among the first batched authorised by HR ( ordered 1/11) and told to expect delivery either the end of this week or early next with and email confirming sometime this week.
We shall see...
I get that all the time from them, told me 23rd November its 5 weeks today we ordered it will be next year at the rate!
-
Harv12
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 18:25
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
Anyone had the post date email yet, got told id have confirmation early this week to when it would arrive but nothing as yet. was stuck on hold for over 20 mins last week when i phoned them for a 50 second converstaion,
-
donut
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 09:55
My Bundle order pending
Was in touch with them AGAIN !!,,,,on live chat today and was basically fobbed off as i`ve always been and promised an email this week with delivery date , although something interesting that the person told me was that they've had to redo paperwork due to the Autumn statement , .......i think hammond saying he`s stopping these sort of schemes in april 2018 has thrown them a bit , and she couldn`t tell me if my payments will rise after that date ?
-
Mckeon1986
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 24 Oct 2013, 17:19
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
It's obvious they don't have any dispatch dates anytime soon as we are all getting told the same thing, even people who ordered weeks before other people get told the same thing. I don't think they have any dates for dispatch in the near future.
-
charli67
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 20:53
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
lets connect told me last monday i would have an email by friday with a delivery date. no email!
i phoned royal mail today and they told me that they had authorised my order with lets connect.
spoke to someone on the online chat on lets connects website today, they told me i would have an email by the end of this week, i said to them, you told me that last week as well. the person never replied lol.
i phoned royal mail today and they told me that they had authorised my order with lets connect.
spoke to someone on the online chat on lets connects website today, they told me i would have an email by the end of this week, i said to them, you told me that last week as well. the person never replied lol.
-
SWIM
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
spoke to them today.
said if don't get email by Monday... to phone them and they'll 'try' and sort delivery over phone.
utter shambles.
said if don't get email by Monday... to phone them and they'll 'try' and sort delivery over phone.
utter shambles.
'deal of the century' - dingo
-
Mckeon1986
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 24 Oct 2013, 17:19
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
It seems let's connect would struggle find there arse with both hands. What cracks me up is that everyone is getting the exact same answer with no variance it's like your talking to a pre recorded voice that's just on s loop saying same thing over n over
-
SWIM
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
just spoke to them on live chat.
ignored my second question... just didn't reply!
they're a joke.
ignored my second question... just didn't reply!
they're a joke.
'deal of the century' - dingo
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
What was your second question ?SWIM wrote:just spoke to them on live chat.
ignored my second question... just didn't reply!
they're a joke.
-
SWIM
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
they said I'd have confirmation/delivery email by end of this week.
I said thats tomorrow latest then...?
Didn't get a response...
I said thats tomorrow latest then...?
Didn't get a response...
'deal of the century' - dingo
-
Pathfinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
Does anyone else get someone called Autumn online chat? I'm sure she's a robot 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
My Bundle order pending
Leaf it alonePathfinder wrote:Does anyone else get someone called Autumn online chat? I'm sure she's a robot
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
PostmanPat69
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 30 Nov 2016, 16:07
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
Yes ha I get autumn, I have used live chat 4 times n everytime surprise surprise I get autumn. HahaPathfinder wrote:Does anyone else get someone called Autumn online chat? I'm sure she's a robot