ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I'm off. 14 years of service now officially over

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dark diamond1
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 18
Joined: 28 Sep 2009, 07:54
Gender: Male

I'm off. 14 years of service now officially over

Post by dark diamond1 »

Good luck Paul, took evr last April at 55 and after over 36 years service (all on delivery), best thing I have ever done and fortunate enough to never have to work again, as others have said, I do miss the banter, but other than that nothing else :nana
paulthepostie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 123
Joined: 06 Nov 2009, 18:43
Gender: Male

I'm off. 14 years of service now officially over

Post by paulthepostie »

dark diamond1 wrote:Good luck Paul, took evr last April at 55 and after over 36 years service (all on delivery), best thing I have ever done and fortunate enough to never have to work again, as others have said, I do miss the banter, but other than that nothing else :nana
Thank you. And the same to you!.