I'm on a 30 hr permanent contract, I've been doing 2 to 3 SA collections a week for about 10 months. Will this be
included in this years holiday pay?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Holiday sa payments
-
sean38
- Posts: 56
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 15:42
Re: Holiday sa payments
Should be until the goal posts are moved again.
-
motherhubbard
- Posts: 1001
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
- Gender: Female
- Location: in the cupboard
Re: Holiday sa payments
Once again I would try and find out if the person knows this is a highly dubious practice or if they think it is acceptable.Glenno wrote:
OK, I know I appear to a bit vague and drawing answers out without all the information, so dismiss point 1, point 2 is where I am coming from, also this person is the Rep and the " A " task person for inputting data on PSP
It clearly isn't acceptable to any right minded person.
If the person is knowingly lining their own pocket they should be picking up their P45.
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.