Or could they be not-so-much a new-starter, as a re-starter? (i.e. A previous postie who's "returned to the fold".) It does happen ... I know someone who's been a Postie 4 times!crazyshrew wrote:Could be that he he has family or friends in the job, or had the sense to join this site in advance of starting and has learned a lot.
Can't imagine a manager going undercover it would mean them actually going outside for longer than a fag break.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
'undercover bosses'
-
toomuchcoke
- Posts: 309
- Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 18:15
- Gender: Male
Re: 'undercover bosses'
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
Re: 'undercover bosses'
The only one we had that I thought acted like that turned out to collect mail in his shed! Needles to say he got sacked sometime later.
-
meercat
- Posts: 814
- Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 16:15
- Gender: Male
Re: 'undercover bosses'
Area Manager to local Manager-
'I'm sending you in under cover, your mission should you choose to accept it is to do deliveries for 4 weeks and monitor...'
Local Manager-
'Eh? deliveries for 4 WEEKS?! Feck off, I didn't sign up for this job to work for a living, anyway my back hurts.'.
'I'm sending you in under cover, your mission should you choose to accept it is to do deliveries for 4 weeks and monitor...'
Local Manager-
'Eh? deliveries for 4 WEEKS?! Feck off, I didn't sign up for this job to work for a living, anyway my back hurts.'.