I know of one guy that had a broken ankle and OH Assist were ringing him up asking him about his shoulder?? Obviously, some communication got lost somewhere between the line manager and the OH guys
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Occupational Health Service and your doctor
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Occupational Health Service and your doctor
They often get things wrong as well!
I know of one guy that had a broken ankle and OH Assist were ringing him up asking him about his shoulder?? Obviously, some communication got lost somewhere between the line manager and the OH guys
I know of one guy that had a broken ankle and OH Assist were ringing him up asking him about his shoulder?? Obviously, some communication got lost somewhere between the line manager and the OH guys
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.