ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Every parcel being tracked
-
Noctua
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 05 Oct 2011, 15:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Every parcel being tracked
I haven't got a issue with scanning them, its the delivery to a neighbour with every packet. Thats my problem. Its going to be a right ball ache 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Every parcel being tracked
glenfiddich wrote:Well apparently I must work for Parcelforce as I get quite a few large parcelsSpacePhoenix wrote:Wrong!wally7 wrote:We don't deliver parcels we have got parcel force to do that they are packets I do not care what upstairs call them if they are parcel then why have parcel force? They are packets.rant over
We deliver small and medium parcels, PF only deliver the large parcels.
Snap - just this week I had one that filled a yorkie by itself.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.