bringon4dayweeks wrote:when was colour tv invented ?
Need to ask dvbuk55.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
bringon4dayweeks wrote:when was colour tv invented ?
Need to ask dvbuk55.
1897
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
bringon4dayweeks wrote:when was colour tv invented ?
Need to ask dvbuk55.
1897
Wow he was just a boy back then.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........