ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Flu jab
-
Gold Fox
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 06 Jun 2014, 20:50
- Gender: Female
Re: Flu jab
In the mid 70s , nurse used to come to office with " flu gun " , lined every body and done .... and all free ...I am going to get it next monday at local Boots ( I do not know I much ) but I get flu jab every year and it DOES help.
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: Flu jab
More than just flu virus caught from dirty sacks , dirty trollies and trays , and worst of all PDA's . 
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Flu jab
and all over the mail you handle too, from people sneezing etc.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
royalmailslave
- Posts: 126
- Joined: 20 Sep 2010, 17:09
- Gender: Male
Re: Flu jab
I wouldn't go near any vaccine even if you paid me.. Horrible s**t they put in them....research it
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Flu jab
And do you remember when a White House official says the CIA will no longer use vaccine programs as cover for spy operations, answering health experts' complaints that it had hurt international efforts to fight disease ?royalmailslave wrote:I wouldn't go near any vaccine even if you paid me.. Horrible s**t they put in them....research it
The CIA famously used a vaccination program as a ploy to gain information about the possible whereabouts of Osama bin Laden in Pakistan. That effort didn't succeed, and the doctor involved was sentenced to a prison term. But the revelation had immediate effects — particularly in the fight against polio. As The New York Times reported in 2012, vaccination teams were banned in some areas of Pakistan.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Flu jab
... and some innocent nurses and medical teams involved in this line of work have since been killed.Lounge Lizard wrote:And do you remember when a White House official says the CIA will no longer use vaccine programs as cover for spy operations, answering health experts' complaints that it had hurt international efforts to fight disease ?royalmailslave wrote:I wouldn't go near any vaccine even if you paid me.. Horrible s**t they put in them....research it
The CIA famously used a vaccination program as a ploy to gain information about the possible whereabouts of Osama bin Laden in Pakistan. That effort didn't succeed, and the doctor involved was sentenced to a prison term. But the revelation had immediate effects — particularly in the fight against polio. As The New York Times reported in 2012, vaccination teams were banned in some areas of Pakistan.
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014 ... ma-farooqi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attacks on vaccination teams, many of whom are drawn from the country's 100,000 strong army of "Lady Health Workers", are common, with more than 30 killed in the last two years
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16726
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Flu jab
There is one in every DO.royalmailslave wrote:I wouldn't go near any vaccine even if you paid me.. Horrible s**t they put in them....research it
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.