ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
worried sick
-
kirstyx
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 24 Jul 2012, 16:45
- Gender: Female
Re: worried sick
All the best to you. Hope everything works out for you. Good luck
-
feduppostie
- Posts: 947
- Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 19:46
Re: worried sick
All the best and best wishes for the future
-
mardenq
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 03 Apr 2008, 09:02
Re: worried sick
got my leavers pack from hr yesterday,form es85 and p45 parts 1-2 and 3.employed from 02/06/1997 to 06/12/2014 so that's me finished
does anyone know if I need to contact anyone about my shares or do they contact me?.Guess ill also have to hand my sick note into job centre as it covers me to 25th feb.if anyone has gone on ihr that could give me advice that would be much appreciated,doubt ill get any help with rent/council tax because ill be getting a lump sum payment next week.ill have to make a few phone calls and see what I need to do as last time I was unemployed (only time )was 18 years ago for 4 weeks.Good luck to all posties over xmas I hope you all get through it ok,will be strange being able to have time with my wife and family over xmas and new year and not having to think of going into work.
does anyone know if I need to contact anyone about my shares or do they contact me?.Guess ill also have to hand my sick note into job centre as it covers me to 25th feb.if anyone has gone on ihr that could give me advice that would be much appreciated,doubt ill get any help with rent/council tax because ill be getting a lump sum payment next week.ill have to make a few phone calls and see what I need to do as last time I was unemployed (only time )was 18 years ago for 4 weeks.Good luck to all posties over xmas I hope you all get through it ok,will be strange being able to have time with my wife and family over xmas and new year and not having to think of going into work.
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Re: worried sick
Best of luck with your future and I hope the leg pain decreases. Look upon it as an early retirement ,if you have enough money to get by on ,look on it as a blessing, spend more time with your wife and enjoy your time, money can't buy that. Keep smiling, ATB.mardenq wrote:this Saturday is my last day with royal mail,im leaving on ihr.Been off work since 23rd September with lower leg pain(shin splints-calf pain and ankle pain),having to take a cocktail of pills every day at the min (naproxen twice a day--co -codamol 4 times a day-quinine at night for the cramp im getting and amitriptyline at night to help me sleep).also ive had 3 lots of acupuncture and back for a 4th lot on Monday.The physio guy has also reffered me to a back specialist as he thinks I may have a problem in my lower back and need a mri scan.My doctor has said if i keep doing whats causing the pain it would only make it worse.18 years as a postie ,last 3 on a hct duty has done me in--lol.I left school at 15 to start a job and only been unemployed once since then for 4 weeks and that was before I got job at royal mail.Its been a big struggle the last few months with me not being able to help my wife much and her being disabled ive had to rely on my mother whos in her 70,s to take my wife shopping ect.Must say, managers have been very helpful and supportive,both dom and line managers have came to my house with paper work and explained everything to me.i live next to the delivery office and have been my own postman for years,will be strange seeing someone else doing my delivery.