ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

PNL Partners

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
BoltonPostie
Posts: 328
Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 17:20
Gender: Male
Location: Up s**t creek.

Re: PNL Partners

Post by BoltonPostie »

Cedar_Room wrote:When I first started to use the LWT I was a reserve being bumped all over the shop,some of my colleagues faces when they realised they were lumbered with me for the day was highly amusing.

One actually flung his hands in the air in a Scooby Doo style,he was so alarmed! :left:

I actually thought he was taking the piss at first (he wasn't).

To be honest mate you have that effect on most people. :Very Happy
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all