ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by krussel »

We have a Doctor Dick.

He's a nice bloke. :Very Happy
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
postslippete
Posts: 4202
Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by postslippete »

Mr P. Ennis
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
billypants
Posts: 563
Joined: 25 May 2007, 12:11
Location: South East

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by billypants »

Dr De'Ath . . . I kid you not ! !
Together we stand, divided we fall
*xen*
Posts: 53
Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 18:52
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by *xen* »

Lynn Sachs-Cox
That money talks,
I'll not deny,
I heard it once,
It said 'goodbye'.
Jpro747
Posts: 1342
Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by Jpro747 »

W. Anchor
Tuffers1875
Posts: 146
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 15:27
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by Tuffers1875 »

T. Watt and he is an electrician :Very Happy
ganda
Posts: 131
Joined: 16 Dec 2011, 22:24
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by ganda »

Mrs Pusey. I had a recorded. I couldn't bring myself to say is your name pussy. She pronounced it pewsey, well thats not what it says here... Talk about Hyacinth bouquet! Another one was onions, she said it was ohnions. Nah its Onions.
Spedley
Posts: 1209
Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
Location: Warwickshire

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by Spedley »

Miss A S Hole (about 80 - I wonder why she was still Miss?)

Not really a funny name but I had a redirection for Miss Stone and the new tenant was Mr Emery. I figure they just missed out an a happy relationship!
cliffeyhez
Posts: 98
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 04:07
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by cliffeyhez »

Ophelia Balls!
westy23
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 66
Joined: 24 Aug 2010, 10:35
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by westy23 »

Many years ago in the callers office a little old lady came in and I do mean little, she was about 5ft and weighed about 7 stone and when she gave me the 739 I had to walk away so she could not see me laughing.
She was called Miss :chuckle Armbuster. :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
ganda
Posts: 131
Joined: 16 Dec 2011, 22:24
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by ganda »

Ive had a redirection to "2O Park Drive"
enskied
Posts: 1877
Joined: 16 Aug 2013, 17:14
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by enskied »

Omibare Fanny Alika.
on bank statements and credit cards. Boss thought it it was genuine African name :roll: i always quoted the name back in phonetic English for specials and recs.
knighty9901
Posts: 6
Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 14:33
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by knighty9901 »

Not at work and I can't verify it , but a lady got married and became Mrs Joy Hole.
Justanotherstar
Posts: 351
Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by Justanotherstar »

Last december when I was in the MC a parcel came through for a Joshua Mcshitthebed :left:
Altrider
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 81
Joined: 12 Feb 2013, 17:29
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by Altrider »

With five doors on one loop of mine I have a De'Ath family and a Mr Coffin :Very Happy