ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Helping lost TNT bods

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

If a TNT person asked for directions/help in finding an address, would you...

Give them the information they need.
160
55%
Give them duff info.
31
11%
Politely decline to help.
62
21%
Tell them to go f**k themselves.
40
14%
 
Total votes: 293

Chelseablue
Posts: 2227
Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
Gender: Female

Re: Helping lost TNT bods

Post by Chelseablue »

Can't believe how much different couriers there now are on the street!
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 5038
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
Gender: Male

Re: Helping lost TNT bods

Post by baldrick »

Mine must be lost. I haven't seen him for three months. :neutral:
Barbel
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
Gender: Male

Re: Helping lost TNT bods

Post by Barbel »

I would give them the directions, after all they're only doing their job.
mailroyaly
Posts: 129
Joined: 15 Feb 2008, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: over there

Re: Helping lost TNT bods

Post by mailroyaly »

I direct them because I'm sick of being given their mis-deliveries by my customers. :so there

And when I tell my customers it's TNT mail, they just look at me blankly or say 'what am I supposed to do with it?' :arrrghhh
raikky
Posts: 212
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 01:09
Gender: Female

Re: Helping lost TNT bods

Post by raikky »

if your given any mis deliveries by customers surely just take it and surcharge them? is there a tnt postbox anywhere?
bigcol
Posts: 404
Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 13:29
Gender: Male
Location: Officially the worst DO

Re: Helping lost TNT bods

Post by bigcol »

Spend enough time helping Parcelforce, buggerd if I'm going to help the competition.