ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

PDA's

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Lord Hereford
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 26
Joined: 27 Dec 2010, 20:54
Gender: Male

Re: PDA's

Post by Lord Hereford »

krussel wrote:Personally I would just like something that can achieve 4 hours without crashing and requiring a re-boot
Indeed, especially when it does that while I'm on the doorstep about to get a signature :arrrghhh
It would also be nice not to have to enter my feckin pin number every 5 minutes!
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: PDA's

Post by bustedflush »

wabbithunta wrote:At the risk of actually saying who I am, or where I work, I'm posting this on here as I've been asked by a few posties in my DO where I got this from.
It's from a friend who works for a large reputable courier company and they've moved over to a new PDA that uses a different pouch that's slimmer and can also take a spare battery too. He gave it to me as they don't use these anymore. Does anyone have anything similar to make it easier when on delivery? I've been using it for the past few months and the DIM in our office asked where I got it, so I told them. They said they'd enquire "upstairs" about this type of PDA holder but still no answer as to whether or not they'll get them in for the DO.
lara.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: PDA's

Post by maisymoo04 »

wabbithunta wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:Looks like a ups holder
Dunno about that.. lol, my mate works for FedEx
Fedex then :Very Happy
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
bigcol
Posts: 404
Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 13:29
Gender: Male
Location: Officially the worst DO

Re: PDA's

Post by bigcol »

Just put it in your pocket. :nervous :nervous :nervous :nervous