ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Thats me Done

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72763
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Thats me Done

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:Wishing you all the very best buddy :Applause

User names are funny things. When I logged in way back my mind went blank and I stared at my phone for some reason. The phones case had "Krussel" on the logo.
Lucky you weren't staring out of the window at 2 dogs screwing :chuckle :chuckle
Why perhaps they had purchased something from IKEA. Image :whistle :whistle
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.