ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

"I fit most letterboxes"

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72763
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: "I fit most letterboxes"

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

gccLA5 wrote:Anyone further up RM's food chain told BT yet that the "I fit most letterboxes" home-hub packaging doesn't actually fit? Out of 15 I've had to deliver over the last week, NONE went through a letterbox!
After nearly a year of searching I have found a photograph of the actual Letter Box used in the BT TRials

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: "I fit most letterboxes"

Post by wabbithunta »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
gccLA5 wrote:Anyone further up RM's food chain told BT yet that the "I fit most letterboxes" home-hub packaging doesn't actually fit? Out of 15 I've had to deliver over the last week, NONE went through a letterbox!
After nearly a year of searching I have found a photograph of the actual Letter Box used in the BT TRials

Image

Looks like you had a "drink" to celebrate the occasion then.. :Very Happy
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"