ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
In agony possible trapped nerve
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: In agony possible trapped nerve
When did we become doctors ??? Common sense barb go to see ur gp or nearest a and e department

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: In agony possible trapped nerve
maisymoo04 wrote:When did we become doctors ??? Common sense barb go to see ur gp or nearest a and e department![]()
Trust me I'm a .............................. (Fill in the blank space as appropriate)
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: In agony possible trapped nerve
Yes I know and I did. I've never had it before so was just wondering if anyone else had had any of the same symptoms.maisymoo04 wrote:When did we become doctors ??? Common sense barb go to see ur gp or nearest a and e department![]()
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: In agony possible trapped nerve
Would you send your sick note in by post or go in yourself and give it them? Don't really fancy going in to be honest when I'm hobbling around like a hobbit.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: In agony possible trapped nerve
Send it in - if possible get a family member or friend to drop it in on their way past. Or if you work at the same DO as your address falls under ask the postie to drop it in, but call the manager so they are expecting it.Barbel wrote:Would you send your sick note in by post or go in yourself and give it them? Don't really fancy going in to be honest when I'm hobbling around like a hobbit.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: In agony possible trapped nerve
Ok thanks, my son is going to pop it in for me tomorrow.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Send it in - if possible get a family member or friend to drop it in on their way past. Or if you work at the same DO as your address falls under ask the postie to drop it in, but call the manager so they are expecting it.Barbel wrote:Would you send your sick note in by post or go in yourself and give it them? Don't really fancy going in to be honest when I'm hobbling around like a hobbit.