ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Whatsup?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Whatsup?

Post by Lounge Lizard »

norm wrote:I had one customer angrily call me a c**t because me knocking on his door to deliver his parcel was disturbing his painting. Should have taken the package back to the van ... but had I done that you could almost guarantee complaint about it.
"was disturbing his painting" :crazy: Rolf Harris did a lot of paining and I was always suspicious of him. :shock:
korky
Posts: 797
Joined: 30 Dec 2007, 09:28

Re: Whatsup?

Post by korky »

indio wrote: Another postie was in the office for bending a letter into one of those tiny letter box's.
that would be ace to get that complaint, 739 wrote out for every a4 letter that wouldn't fit :left: