ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Work Time Learning duration
-
justdeno
- Posts: 362
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:05
- Gender: Female
Re: Work Time Learning duration
We never have WTL, but then again its not in our 318. We have to work all hours not 30 mins rest on a Tues. Some in the office say they are happy not having WTL, but I like the idea of sitting for 30 mins thinking of my chores I have to do when I finish.
-
newtimes
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 595
- Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 14:10
- Gender: Male
Re: Work Time Learning duration
Knowledge is power, had a van auditor talking at one not that long ago. Before that I had an issue on van safety which I got shot down on. Got the auditor to confirm that I followed the correct procedure in front of the whole office. I think the van auditor role for that meeting was to show us how to do it right not how they were doing it wrongly. I genuinely did not mean to speak out, just heard a click in my head and then I opened my mouth, I never learn, so maybe WTL are not for me.
-
royalmailslave
- Posts: 126
- Joined: 20 Sep 2010, 17:09
- Gender: Male
Re: Work Time Learning duration
Not had a WTL session for probably almost two years then our lino summons us to the canteen(1 section out of 3) that make up the office to tell us a complete load of nonsense ....come out of the canteen to find the rest of the office (other sections) had left for delivery....leaving the other lino's with bemused looks on their faces.....just a tactic to delay us onto our delivery .....pathetic