ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Contract Termination - No official documentation recieved
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72766
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Contract Termination - No official documentation recieve
Thanks
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Sanjayrocks
- Posts: 36
- Joined: 19 Nov 2013, 13:23
- Gender: Male
Re: Contract Termination - No official documentation recieve
Update: He was asked to resume work. They admit they have messed up his contract.
-
waveydavy
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 17 Oct 2013, 10:44
- Gender: Male
- Location: Rugby
Re: Contract Termination - No official documentation recieve
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has had their contract terminated for no reason.
-
Sanjayrocks
- Posts: 36
- Joined: 19 Nov 2013, 13:23
- Gender: Male
Re: Contract Termination - No official documentation recieve
Really sorry to hear about your situation. Didn't you receive any support from the Union?waveydavy wrote:It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has had their contract terminated for no reason.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72766
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Contract Termination - No official documentation recieve
Sanjayrocks wrote:Update: He was asked to resume work. They admit they have messed up his contract.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.