ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Now an ex postie

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Chelseablue
Posts: 2227
Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
Gender: Female

Re: Now an ex postie

Post by Chelseablue »

How much is ihr nowadays?
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: Now an ex postie

Post by stokes11eg »

:Very Happy Good luck. Just wait a wee while, and the first thing you notice is a lot of the aches and pains just go! Like you, I was sad to leave my workmates, but I knew I had finally retired, after I stopped walking like a Postie. LOL ! You know, that kind of slighlty hunched look, caused by carrying your bag, hesd down against the wind, rain--and going at a very fast pace. !