ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Incentive scheme next year
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Incentive scheme next year
Obedience Allowance Thou shalt not question direction no matter how stupid nor lack of any direction from management!
-
royalmailslave
- Posts: 126
- Joined: 20 Sep 2010, 17:09
- Gender: Male
Re: Incentive scheme next year
I've been saying for years that their should be some sort of attendance bonus.....should you not go sick ...I think you should be rewarded
Payroll expect every employee to have at least 2 weeks a year off(that come from an inspector),I also think RM/Doms should be more lenient with days off.....they need to recognise that people have lives outside of RM and in giving Joe Bloggs that Saturday off he needs it may well save him from having to cover Joes duty for the full week
In my experience if my sick record permits and I'm refused said day off(I ask well in advance) then il take the full week...I may as well....so you see if they accommodated employees a little more often it may stop Joe from taking the full week for the sake of 1 day-it's really quite simple
Payroll expect every employee to have at least 2 weeks a year off(that come from an inspector),I also think RM/Doms should be more lenient with days off.....they need to recognise that people have lives outside of RM and in giving Joe Bloggs that Saturday off he needs it may well save him from having to cover Joes duty for the full week
In my experience if my sick record permits and I'm refused said day off(I ask well in advance) then il take the full week...I may as well....so you see if they accommodated employees a little more often it may stop Joe from taking the full week for the sake of 1 day-it's really quite simple