ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I need advice on delivering packets (in some order)

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
parcelboy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 206
Joined: 05 Nov 2009, 17:41
Gender: Male

Re: I need advice on delivering packets (in some order)

Post by parcelboy »

try putting your parcels in sector order most towns are split into sectors for example DY1 DY2 DY3 etc simples each sector covers a given area "you love parcels" ho! ho! ho! :Very Happy
RTP
Posts: 863
Joined: 22 Apr 2011, 14:24
Gender: Male

Re: I need advice on delivering packets (in some order)

Post by RTP »

Buy an A TO Z . Just do as many as you can, but don't be tempted to panic and speed around.