ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Chances of being kept on???
-
cobberwebb
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 25 Sep 2013, 15:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Chances of being kept on???
I started on a 3 month contract last December doing collections. In August my request to be transfered onto mornings came through with an increase of hours (32). My contract ends again come the new year, let's hope it gets renewed....again.
I've gone through a lot of jobs since leaving school in 95' and I don't think some of these posties that have been with RM for years, understand how crappy the average pay for an unskilled worker is. Try and stay with RM, I know I won' be going anywhere until I can cash in my shares 