ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How did they get my number
-
Brainache
- Posts: 394
- Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 21:37
- Gender: Male
Re: How did they get my number
Even I dont know my mobile number and I dont take it to work
.
-
dblad
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 18:26
- Gender: Male
Re: How did they get my number
Don't know mine either without checking.Brains wrote:Even I dont know my mobile number and I dont take it to work.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: How did they get my number
So you have no friends then in workdblad wrote:Wife, she's well gone thank god, nobody who as my number as anything to do with my work and don't have a clue who the managers are. I don't go on facebook can't see the point of it. Nope I haven't rung them either. Think I'll ask rep to find out. Thanks anyway.
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"