Someone in my office woke a bloke up with a Recorded one morning. As the customer was signing for it, his dressing gown fell open. Postie's response:
"Well, your wife obviously married you for your money!"
The door was slammed in his face.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Funniest thing you told a customer !!!
-
mrmemrme
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 06 May 2013, 20:05
- Gender: Male
-
windermeredave
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 265
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Funniest thing you told a customer !!!
Not a true story but it did make me giggle.
One of our posties came back to the office he said " I went into this house today and there was a large alsation playing outside, I said to the lady, do you mind if I kick his balls? after I did it she said your in trouble now, I meant the ones on the lawn"
One of our posties came back to the office he said " I went into this house today and there was a large alsation playing outside, I said to the lady, do you mind if I kick his balls? after I did it she said your in trouble now, I meant the ones on the lawn"
-
Stella102
- Posts: 597
- Joined: 06 Aug 2011, 19:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Funniest thing you told a customer !!!
the funniest thing i said to someone was as politely put " go f**k yourself ".