ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

shares anybody else the same.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
chrisj
Posts: 1883
Joined: 21 Dec 2010, 16:24
Gender: Male

Re: shares anybody else the same.

Post by chrisj »

UnhappyGremlin wrote: It's already been announced at 725 for FT staff. 613 this year, and 112 in April 2014. It's just short of £3500.00 for FT staff. (At 'current' prices).
No need to speculate anymore. Cheers.

I just look forward to the dividends because I don't think I will be around to cash the shares...

More arithmetic for the night: a pert-timer can work out their allocation by dividing average hours or contracted hours over the qualifying period by 39 and multiplying by 725

30 hours = 30/39*725 = 557 share (or 725/39 * number of hours)
24 hours = 446 shares
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: shares anybody else the same.

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

chrisj wrote:
UnhappyGremlin wrote: It's already been announced at 725 for FT staff. 613 this year, and 112 in April 2014. It's just short of £3500.00 for FT staff. (At 'current' prices).
No need to speculate anymore. Cheers.

I just look forward to the dividends because I don't think I will be around to cash the shares...

More arithmetic for the night: a pert-timer can work out their allocation by dividing average hours or contracted hours over the qualifying period by 39 and multiplying by 725

30 hours = 30/39*725 = 557 share (or 725/39 * number of hours)
24 hours = 446 shares
PT staff who do OT will have that factored in too, up to 39 hrs.
So will get more. :thumbup
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.