ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Arm pain

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16729
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Arm pain

Post by clashcityrocker »

Although you might experience the pain while "throwing off" (tee hee hee) the problem might be that while on delivery you hold the bundle in your left hand with your elbow bent.
If it is held in that position for several hours while on delivery it will shorten the tendons in the elbow and you may well be experiencing tendonitis.
Swap the bundle over into the other hand and stretch the painful arm out so it is fully extended both ways.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Arm pain

Post by Shambles »

:silenced nope, :shock: I'm still not biting.... :chuckle

I hear arm stretching is an occupational habit for some.....oops meant hazzard...b#gga :angel I was doing so well too :left:
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Kings Norton
Posts: 320
Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 17:20
Gender: Male

Re: Arm pain

Post by Kings Norton »

Turn a box upside down and stand on it that will higher you up and when DOM tells you get down because its Elf & Safety tell him "if you want Elf & Safety I can find at least 20 or 30 Elf & Safety things around this office" he will go away then scratching his/her head. Bet cha.