Duty is usually 4pm to 830pm.. late shift to run the last load of mail to the city with epods.. if I double shift I do an early delivery at 7am to 2pm then have to wait till 4pm to hit the road again :/maisymoo04 wrote:??????? Don't get your hours ov work sorry . What hours do u work on normal duty ???GoingPostal86 wrote:Recently our collections were revised and I find my overtime now is nuts... 7am to 2pm, 2hr break between (either sit on site or go home) and then start again 4pm to 830pm.. Back home for 9pm.. to bed.. up at 6am to start all over again.... ofc I could turn down the OT but on a 20hr contract I need the £££! Zzzzzzz
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I got home from work, soaked to the skin.....
-
GoingPostal86
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 02 Dec 2012, 06:49
- Gender: Male
Re: I got home from work, soaked to the skin.....
-
hantsman
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 876
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 09:33
- Gender: Male
Re: I got home from work, soaked to the skin.....
GoingPostal86 wrote:Duty is usually 4pm to 830pm.. late shift to run the last load of mail to the city with epods.. if I double shift I do an early delivery at 7am to 2pm then have to wait till 4pm to hit the road again :/maisymoo04 wrote:??????? Don't get your hours ov work sorry . What hours do u work on normal duty ???GoingPostal86 wrote:Recently our collections were revised and I find my overtime now is nuts... 7am to 2pm, 2hr break between (either sit on site or go home) and then start again 4pm to 830pm.. Back home for 9pm.. to bed.. up at 6am to start all over again.... ofc I could turn down the OT but on a 20hr contract I need the £££! Zzzzzzz
No way is a delivery normally after 1600hrs.