ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Would you join the RM now if you know what you do now?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Midnight+13
Posts: 118
Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 17:40
Gender: Male

Re: Would you join the RM now if you know what you do now?

Post by Midnight+13 »

Not a chance, would rather slit my throat!
NWpostie
Posts: 3622
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: Would you join the RM now if you know what you do now?

Post by NWpostie »

I stuck it out up to now only for the money I simply did the job as per spec which made it a lot easier and they couldn't touch me especially when I quote H&S and BT agreement back at them. :dance
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.