ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Posties build assault course for WCM on their day off.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Tanker007
Posts: 28
Joined: 15 Jun 2013, 17:11
Gender: Male

Re: Posties build assault course for WCM on their day off.

Post by Tanker007 »

ted_e_bear wrote:Just wondering how long till one of them gets dressed up as a dog using a scooby doo outfit from local fancy dress hire shop then runs out from fake garden !
WTF hell?.. :shock: :shock: :shock: ..It truely is laughable.. if only they made this sort of effort for colleagues in the real world.. we are only two weeks into the kids holidays and I am sick of snarling, yapping, snapping dogs already.. booooooooooo!
Richard007
Posts: 84
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:34
Gender: Male

Re: Posties build assault course for WCM on their day off.

Post by Richard007 »

If they build one in our office I'm going to put some dog crap in it and it won't be fake it will be the real deal :nana
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Posties build assault course for WCM on their day off.

Post by krussel »

If they build a course in my office iam going to slip, trip, and fall and then go off sick as the weather is great right now :nana
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Posties build assault course for WCM on their day off.

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

I won't even answer the phone when they ring me when I'm on my day off.
Nor will I work it on OT.
Why the hell would anybody do a full day for free? To do what can only be a pointless and fruitless exercise.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.