ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Hi. new postie, just needing a bit of advise please.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Hi. new postie, just needing a bit of advise please.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

postiewhite wrote:Great thankyou.:) So have I missed anything out or is that pretty much my morning in the DO?
You didn't mention collecting and signing for special deliveries. Beyond that and what Fishtank posted I think you have everything covered.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: Hi. new postie, just needing a bit of advise please.

Post by spiderj »

Ooo
Try and carry two pens...posting peg...couple of plasters and if you take your mobile have it charged and carry a plastic bag/damaged item bag to keep it safe from the rain.
:thumbup
I won