ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

finding time to put D2D's Up.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Bag of d2d
Posts: 40
Joined: 21 Apr 2008, 14:12
Gender: Male
Location: Capital

Re: finding time to put D2D's Up.

Post by Bag of d2d »

I too had this problem. I'm p/t and most the f/t do them when they get back. I never had time to do them when I got back. So I did them 1/6th a day as per agreement. This made me late out and late back. I would then either claim o/t or cut off. Dom got fed up of this so office staff now do it. I'm happy to throw a few in if I get back early. Sadly this never happens!
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: finding time to put D2D's Up.

Post by post_bitch »

buy this ... u mite be able to travel back in time to complete your delivery
Image
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: finding time to put D2D's Up.

Post by post_bitch »

Image
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;