ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How do I insist on working my picked duty?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
ianj4610
Posts: 3
Joined: 07 Apr 2011, 17:28
Gender: Male

Re: How do I insist on working my picked duty?

Post by ianj4610 »

bringon4dayweeks wrote:did you do a rural duty before the repick which was a big duty and no body claims to know ???
No - I was a reserve and know all the office walks, and a couple of the rural driving rounds.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: How do I insist on working my picked duty?

Post by arnold cheshire »

ianj4610 wrote:
bringon4dayweeks wrote:did you do a rural duty before the repick which was a big duty and no body claims to know ???
No - I was a reserve and know all the office walks, and a couple of the rural driving rounds.
there you go i just said did you do a rural with named houses etc